Get Well Soon!

Hey friends! Check out the newest release from Whimsy Stamps 💖 There are so many awesome products!



Here is some inspiration using several of the new products:


I combined the cute NEW Panda Get Well Stamp set and matching No Fuss Masks (sold seperately) with the NEW Get Well Soon Word and Shadow die. In addition I also used the earlier released Slimline Big BooBoo die set and Harlequin stencil.



Here is a closer look on the images and background. I stamped the images onto kraft mixed media paper with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. I then used the No-Fuss Masks to cover the Pandas to create my background. I used the Harlequin Stencil and Bundles Sage oxide ink and added sprinkles with black and white acrylic paint. After removing the No-Fuss Masks I colored the Pandas using watercolor markers (Staedtler and Ohuhu).


Products used to create this card:

Whimsy Stamps Store










This Calls For Confetti Store

 




Other items used:

   



 





 



Cardstock info: The cardstock I use is 110lbs/300gsm for card bases, die cut pieces and if my card has just 1 or two layers. For more layers or intricate die cuts I use 65lb/175gsm cardstock. I don't list my cardstock here because usually I buy locally.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


Comments