Summertime = Ice Cream Time

Hi Everyone!

Summertime = Ice Cream Time! Who doesn't love to indulge in some ice cream on a hot Summer day?! I know I do! I used the cute accessories stamps from the NEW Polka Dot Pals Kezia set to create my shaker card. The shaker frame was die cut using the NEW FADoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles die set. 


I colored the images with my Tombow ABT Pro markers and they were stamped with Memento ink onto Hammermill Digital Color Copy Cardstock 100lb. The sentiment is from the Giraffe Peeking set.

Here is a list for all the Whimsy products I've used:


*NEW Polka Dot Pals Kezia Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps   *NEW FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps   *NEW Giraffes Peeking Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Notched Rectangles Die Set   *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Cosmic - Whimsy Stamps   

3D Foam Squares - White   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive   


Thanks for visiting!


Hugs,


Comments