Whimsy Stamps March Release - Lollygagging


Hi peeps! It's been a while since my last post. Life interfered big time with my card creating but now I am back. It's the time of the month and the new March release from Whimsy Stamps is live in the shop HERE.


This is Harley from the Polka Dot Pals by Barbara Sproatmeyer. I colored with Copics and Pencils and masked him onto a tree stump that is also included with the clear set. The BG is created by using the NEW Hexagon Die set  and the NEW Criscross Gingham BG stamp. I stamped the Criscross Gingham with Memento Summer Sky.


I stamped the included sentiment on the bottom front of the card and added a few black and silver sequins to finish off this CAS card.


Here is a list of Whimsy products I used to create my card:
(I am part of Whimsy Stamps Affiliated Program. By clicking and buying through my links I get a small compensation that helps me afford my hobby/running this blog. This is at absolutely NO additional cost to you. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!)



*NEW Nested Hexagon Die Set   *NEW Polka Dot Pals Harley Clear Stamps   *NEW Criss Cross Gingham Background Rubber Cling Stamp   

  Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      Crafty Foam Tape White


Thanks for visiting me here today!
Hugs,


Comments

  1. Super cute card friend. I love how you've colored him. So happy that you are back to creating now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)