Hoppy Easter


Hi everyone! Today I want to re-share a card I made using the adorable Hoppy Spring clear stamps set from Whimsy Stamps as well as a few other Whimsy goodies. I made this card last year when the products first where introduced at that time as Paper Door kit. So you might remember seeing this card before ;-)


These little bunnies are so sweet and together with the matching Hoppy Spring outline dies (sold separately) and sentiments (included with the clear set) you can make a card in no-time. I also used the Mini Cloud background stamp to create my sky.


The grass was created using the Cloud and Grass Edger die set and the grass stamps from the Hoppy Spring clear set. 


Here is a link list of all Whimsy products used:
(I am part of Whimsy Stamps Affiliated Program. By clicking and buying through my links I get a small compensation that helps me afford my hobby/running this blog. This is at absolutely NO additional cost to you. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!)



*NEW Hoppy Spring Clear Stamps   *NEW Hoppy Spring Die Set   Mini Cloud Background Rubber Cling Stamp   Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set     

Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   

Crafty Foam Tape White   Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   

Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black   



Hugs,


Comments