December 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps December Release - Let it Snow Slimline Card

Happy 1. of December, Happy 1. Advent and Welcome to Whimsy Stamps December Release! Be prepared for some super cute stamp sets this month...well, like every month, so December is no exception ;-)
I used several new products for my release card today: Glitter Globe clear stamp set, Glitter Globe die set, Slimline Windows die, Mountain Majesty die set.

To create my card I started out with a white, landscape, top fold card base 8.5" x 7". I then cut out the window frame with the NEW Slimline Windows die also from white cardstock.
For the background I used a 8.5" x 3.5" piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and inked it up using Distress inks (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Iced Spruce) and blending brushes. Using the Slimline Windows die I die cut it again from the inked pink paper panel.


I stamped the images from the Glitter Globe clear stamp set onto white Strathmore 400 Series mixed media paper with a hybrid ink and heat set it. To color the images I used Karin Brushmarkers Pro. Whimsy Stamps carries these fantastic, dye ink based markers. I love these markers because the colors are so radiant and bright. The color application is rich because these markers are extremely juicy!
I then die cut the images with the matching Glitter Globe die set. I also die cut the skyline from the Mountain Majesty die set from white cardstock and adhered it to the top, pink window cut outs. 


I added the pink window cut outs to the white window frame.The images were added with foam tape to the lower windows. A little scene and sentiment was stamped (stamps used are also from the Glitter Globe clear stamp set) in the center window using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. For a final touch I added some more snowflakes with a white pen to the little scene and Stickles to the snowflakes and parts of the images.




Whimsy products used:

*NEW Glitter Globe Clear Stamps   *NEW Glitter Globe Die Set   *NEW Mountain Majesty Die Set   *NEW Slimline Windows Die   

Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cerise 375    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)    

Crafty Foam Tape White   


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)