December 3, 2019

Whimsy December Release - Happy Feet

Hello and welcome to my blog today! I m here today with a second release creation. This time another slimline card using the second Slimline die that has been released, called Slimline Waves die.
I'm loving this style of card at the moment. I used the NEW Slimline Waves die together with the NEW Penguin Farts clear set and New Mountain Majesty die set as well as the new 6x6 designer paper set Cozy Winter 


The penguins were stamped onto Hammermill paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The mountains were cut out from silver glitter cardstock to add a little bit of bling.


To add contrast I used dark blue cardstock for the slimline frame. With the white card base and the white die cuts it makes it really pop and stand out.







Whimsy products used:

*NEW Slimline Waves Die   *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Cozy Winter   *NEW Mountain Majesty Die Set    *NEW Penguin Farts Clear Stamps 

*NEW Penguin Farts Die Set      Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)    

Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   Crafty Foam Tape White   


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)