October 5, 2019

World Cardmaking Day - Creepy Critters


Hello and welcome to World Cardmaking Day! Whimsy Stamps has fun things going on today. A Insta Hop starting on the Whimsy Stamps Insta Site at noon and also a blog hop starting at the Whimsy Inspirations blog! I hope you will join us at both! Of course there are prizes up for grabs too in addition to all the fun and lots of inspiration from the creative team!

Here is my card to celebrate this special day. It is a shaker card with a Halloween theme!

I combined the Corny Candy Corns clear set with the Fuzzy Spiders clear set. An inked background and an embellished shaker window (inspired by Jennifer McGuire)  make this a perfect Halloween card.


Here you can see the embellished window. I used purple glitter and tiny stars.



Here is the product list:

Fuzzy Spiders Clear Stamps   *NEW Corny Candy Corns Clear Stamps   *NEW Corny Candy Corns Die Set   *NEW Wavy Pierced Rectangles Die Set   

Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive   Shaker Maker Foam Tape - Black   Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Scor-Tape - 1/2 inch wide   
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with more inspiration projects from Whimsy Stamps!
So stay tuned! Have a good weekend.

Hugs,

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)