October 10, 2019

Whimsy Stamps October Paper Door Release - Say Cheese

Welcome to the October Paper Door Release! The newest kit is available now in the Whimsy store and is called 'Say Cheese'!

**PAPER DOOR - October 2019 Say Cheese


  • BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month
  • Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Say Cheese" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Say Cheese" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • SPECIAL EDITION "Swiss Dots" A2 sized die introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects
Here is my first project made with this amazing kit:

Awwww how cutsie are these mice??? I just love these adorable mice <3. For my first project I went with the no-lines technique and colored with Copics. I like how it turned out. 


Here is a closer look on my colored image.

We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:
NO minimums
NO subscriptions to commit to
NO wait lists to sweat out
NO multi-tier pricing

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!

On my card I also used some of the included 'Starring Hearts' Designer Papers.



Here is a product my link list:

**PAPER DOOR - October 2019 Say Cheese    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive

Crafty Foam Tape White   Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Sparkletz - Ocean Waves   Sequin Pack - Girly Glitter



Thanks for visiting today! 

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)