January 16, 2019

Even more Paper Door Inspiration - Keep Calm And Waddle On


Hello Everyone! Did I mention that I am completely smitten with these cute PAPER DOOR Penguins called Penguin Farts? Oh my and these gorgeous Designer Papers that are also included in the kit *swoon*. On my newest creation I showcase these pretty papers:

In addition to the PAPER DOOR contents I also used the NEW  Quick Strips die set and Handstitched Nested Rectangles. Before mounting all the different Designer Paper die cuts onto my card I sprinkled the white background panel with Dusty Concord Distress ink. I also sprinkled some Dusty Concord ink onto a punched out circle where I later adhered the little penguin on to.



Here are some deets on the PAPER DOOR:

We’ve made 
PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:

NO minimums

NO subscriptions to commit to

NO wait lists to sweat out

NO multi-tier pricing

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!




Goodies from the Whimsy store used:

**NEW PAPER DOOR - January 2019 Penguin Farts   Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles   Quick Strips die set display.jpeg 

 
Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   
Crafty Foam Tape White   Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)    VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   


Make sure to check out the Whimsy Inspirations blog for more inspiration from my fellow Creative Team members as well as our FB group

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,





1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)