September 22, 2018

Delightful Daisies - watercolored


Hello Friends. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have a card for you today I made using the Delightful Daisies Background Stamp from the September release again. I love this BG stamp so much. It is so versatile and can be used for much more than just as a background.

Last time I used Copics to color these beautiful daisies and today I used my Altenew watercolors.



The background is also made using the watercolors and I wanted it to look like the color is running off of the blossoms. It's not exactly how I wanted it to be but I hope you get the idea.
No sentiment on this card as I wanted to keep the focus on the pretty flowers and the colors.




Here is a closer look from the side. I also added some black sprinkles to the BG and put on some sequins and glass drops to embellish.



In this close-up you can see the German glass glitter I added to the flower centers. I wanted to give it some extra dimension.


Here are all the Whimsy store products I used :

*NEW Delightful Daisies Background Rubber Cling Stamp   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)  Sequin Pack - Painted Garden    Sparkletz - Jelly FishSequin Tin - Mixed Berry    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive  


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)