September 19, 2018

Bat Balloon

Hello Crafters & Happy Hump-Day! I have a Halloween card to share with you today. I combined the super cute Bat Balloon rubber stamp, Tree Silhouette rubber stamp and the  Halloween Creatures Stencil on my card.


I sponged the background with Distress Oxide inks and stamped the Tree Silhouette using Versafine Clair Morning Mist. I then stenciled the flock of bats with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. The Bat Balloon stamp was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black onto Hammermill 100lb Digital Copy Cover Stock, colored with Copics and cut out. I adhered the image to the background using foam tape for more dimension. A few Sequins and a very thin paper strip as balloon string complete this fun Halloween card. The purple glitter paper I used as a layer is from an older PaperDoor kit.  

Here are all the products form the Whimsy store I used:


*NEW Bat Balloon Rubber Cling Stamp   Tree Silhouette Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW Halloween Creatures Stencil   Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Marmalade    Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Wild Honey   Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Seedless Preserves     Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken ChinaVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Morning Mist    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black    Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)           VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   Sequin Pack - Painted Garden   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      


Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)