PaperDoor - More Panda Butt Inspiration!

Hello Friends, Wishing You All a Wonderful Thursday and Welcome to More PaperDoor Inspiration!  Today I want to share another project I made using the August PaperDoor Kit - the super sweet Panda Butt!



Here is my card for today:


I really like how this turned out, so crisp and clean! The Pandas are colored with Copics and the Bamboo is stamped with Versafine Clair Verdant pigment ink. The sentiment is included with the set, also stamped with a Versafine Clair pad - Nocturne. The three little glittery dots are made using the lime green glitter tape included with the kit. What I did: I adhered a piece of tape onto a scrap piece of cardstock and punched out different size holes with a hole punch - or in my case with my Crop-A-Dile. The circle is die cut using the Slip 'n Slide die set. All Whimsy products are linked below. 



Here are the links to the Paper Door Kit depending on your location - the postage is included in the price shown:




Don't forget that the Paper Door Kits are only available until August 25th! Make sure you get yours today. 
 I also want to mention that this is NOT a subscription. If you buy this box there are no strings attached. You will only buy this one box and no obligations to buy the next one! So feel free to buy with confidence and without pressure of a subscription.


Whimsy products used:

   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Verdant   Slip 'n Slide Die SetCopic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive



Thanks for dropping in today! 

Hugs,


Comments