July 16, 2018

PaperDoor Beaucoup Bouquet Inspiration

Happy Monday and Welcome to more PaperDoor inspiration! As I said, I will be back with more Paper Door creations. Today I want to share two more projects I made using the NEW July PaperDoor!





Here is my first card for today made with the Beaucoup Bouquet PaperDoor kit:



I love this months kit, it is SO versatile and the stylized flowers and foliage can be used almost on any project. If not the single focus on your card they can be used as embellishments as well or use them to create your background. The possibilities are endless!
You can purchase your kit HERE
On the card above I used the included distress inks to color and do my background. Whereas on my second card I went for kraft paper from my stash and a different look with a different coloring medium. But see for yourself:




I stamped the flowers onto kraft paper with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with the included white Ranger embossing powder. I used water based grey markers (Tombow) and a white Prisma pencil to color. To give the background a bit of an artsy touch I sprinkled it with Picked Fence Distress Paint and Brushed Pewter Distress Stain. The sentiment was stamped onto vellum with StazOn ink. The flower on the vellum was also heat embossed with white and colored with a silver Wink of Stella glitter pen.

Here are the links to the Paper Door Kit depending on your location - the postage is included in the price shown:





Don't forget that the Paper Door Kits are only available until July 25th! Make sure you get yours today. 
 I also want to mention that this is NOT a subscription. If you buy this box there are no strings attached. You will only buy this one box and no obligations to by the next one! So feel free to buy with confidence and without pressure of a subscription.

Whimsy products used:

   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear) 

 
*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments


  

I will be back on Friday with even more PaperDoor inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,








1 comment:

  1. Iris, I seriously LOVE your two different takes with this kit! The lush colours of the first and then elegant muted tones of the second, two very different but equally delish looks! Gorgeous creations hun, both! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)