July 15, 2018

Hello Fairy

Hello All! It's shabby-chic Sunday today - here is a card I made using Faye the Fairy from Whimsy Stamps' Marina Fedotova collection


I've neglected the shabby chic style quite a bit recently and was drawn more to the modern CAS look. I still am I have to admit but inbetween I really enjoy going back to my old style especially with these adorable fairy images <3

I colored the image with Copics. The sentiment was cut out using the NEW Bold ABC dies. I just love these letter dies. They are also perfect for shaker cards. Very versatile ABC die set.
Here is a closer look on the ABC dies:


I also used double sided vintage looking paper from my stash (I think it's from Maja Design, but not sure). Love double sided paper if you want to fold it over or have some cut-open effects where you can see the back of the paper. On my card here I folded over one corner and decorated it with flowers. It looks like the flowers are growing out of the paper. Love this effect:


Copic colors used:

Skin: E30, 50, 53 70
Dress: V01, 5, 6, 9, 12
Hair: Y21, YR24, 27, W4
Wings: G0000, V000
Butterflies: B0000, 02
Flowers: V01, 12, YG41



Whimsy Products used:

*NEW Faye the Fairy   *NEW Bold ABC Die Set   Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)       Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 3   Ink Blending Tool   Opaque Matte Finish Texture Paste




Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)