July 27, 2016

Miss You


Hey Everyone! Just a little mid week post from me to share a CAS creation I made using Clearly Whimsy's Love is a Flower set and Bold Statements.


I stamped the flower using three different shades of ink, starting with the lightest first. The pistil was embossed using silver embossing powder. Then I cut out the flower using the largest die of the Stitched Tag Dies and added some ribbon and a button. I covered my card base partly with DP and sprinkled some aged silver embossing enamel on the blank part. Attaching the tag with foam tape and adding the sentiment and finished is a fairly quick CAS card :-)

Hugs and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)