December 11, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Party Time


12-13-2013: Edited to add the marker colors I've used!

Today it's the Rubber DT's turn to show their inspirational creations for this month's challenge over at the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge Blog. Please visit the blog for all the details on the challenge. This month's theme is Party Time.

Here is what I came up with:

I colored the cute SugarPlum Fairy from Whimsy's Elisabeth Bell collection. Sentiment is from the Party Mini Letter Seals. I also used Whimsy DP Merry & Bright and the Shapeology Corner Dies. Flowers are from WOC and othjer embellies from my stash.



The fairy was colored using a mix of Copics and Touch Twin markers. I'll post a list of colors used a little later today.

Here are the marker colors I used (TT = TouchTwin, C = Copic):

Pink: TT - RP196, RP138, RP17, RP292, C - RV0000
Green: TT - GY231, GY234, GY48, Y38, GY163
Brown: TT - BR102, BR116, BR109, Y223
White: C - B00, B000, B0000
Hair: C - E21, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20



Don't forget to visit my teamies blogs for more gorgeous inspiration!
Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs,



6 comments:

  1. Stunning card here as usual Iris, so beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation Iris! Stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love he colors and the corner dies. So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love he colors and the corner dies. So cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)