November 16, 2010

Lovely-hAnglar-Only Challenge #12 - Snowflakes/Snow


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! Wow time is flying and I am so terrible late this time with my DT card for the lovely-hAnglar-only challenge. A big thanks to my DT sisters who have been so patient with me! :-) But I had a lot of things going on here at home and was just not able to finish in time. 

It was my turn this time to pick a theme and I decided to keep it easy and  also fitting for the time of the year ...well at least in most parts of the world, though not where I live - LOL. I want to see Snowflakes / Snow on your creations! You have time until November 27th, 6pm (MEZ) to enter. I hope I have a lot of blogs to visit and can have a peek at all these gorgeous creations! For more details on the challenge please visit our lovely-hAnglar-only challenge blog.


As ususal I colored my hAnglar cutie with my Copics (and I did not forget to make a pic of the markers I used this time, woohoo, the pic will be at the end of this posting). The DP is from Basic Grey's Christmas collection Jovial. I kept the card simple just added some die cut snowflakes, a ribbon and rhinestones.
The snowflake dies are from Marianne Design and called Swedish Ice Stars. If you are in the US you can get Marianne Design dies at Dutch Paper Crafts.
 

I've added lots of Stickles to my image. I used Star Dust on the wings, Crystal around her feet and hood and some Christmas Red on her dress.





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you like to join us. You can enter HERE.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hello Iris!! This is stunning sweetie!! I love your fab papers and your coloring is wonderful!! :) The snowflakes are the perfect touch!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Iris,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)