September 19, 2010

Lovely-hAnglar-Only Challenge #8


Hello and welcome to our LHO challenge #8! This time our lovely Nicole picked the the theme which is:


I needed a gift wrap matching a card I made earlier. So it was easy deciding on the papers and colors ;-)
I chose this hAnglar cutie called 'Sommartjej 2008'. Paper pieced are the pants, shirt and the hat band. The rest is colo9red with my copics. 



 


The DP is from KI Memories and Basic Grey. The paper pieced parts are stamped onto Basic Grey DP. Flowers are from Whimsy and Michaels.


I also used Stickles Star Dust and Pink and a Viva Decor Pearl Pen ( I got mine from SCACD)



And here is the set!


I hope you like to join us for this fun challenge! Please visit our LHO-Challenge Blog for all the challenge details!

Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous colouring and love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea. I really will jump from joy if I get presant like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ein superschönes Set ist das...Deine Coloration und die Gestaltung ist mal wieder vom feinsten :0)))

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful idea, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Servicing your air conditioner regularly will preserve your power costs down. The much better your air conditioning unit is running, the less resources it'll use, thus, saving you moeny on power bills. It truly is also wise to preserve your unit frequently as opposed to pay major repair fees when it finally breaks down. A service call is significantly cheaper than a replace the unit call. [url=http://www.acrepairexpert.com]Phoenix air conditioning repair [/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)