June 14, 2010

3. Belles 'n Whistles Challenge - Buttons & Bows & NEWS!




Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and can now start relaxed into a new week. My weekend was great and I'm looking forward to a very exciting week. BECAUSE.... we have a NEW BELLES 'N WHISTLES RELEASE coming up on WEDNESDAY June 16th!! Woohooo, I can tell you the new images are ADORABLE!!!! And of course this includes a fun blog hop as well with the chance of winning a SUPER prize! So mark your calendars and make sure you stop by on Wednesday at our Belles 'n Whistles Blog. We, the BnW DT, are looking forward seeing you all on Wednesday to celebrate the new release!! I count on you! ;-)

But meanwhile I like to welcome you to a new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge! This time it's lovely Lynda's challenge and she decided on challenging us with the following:

Buttons & Bows

You have until Sunday June 20th to enter and I'm looking forward to all your wonderful entries! Here is the card I came up with:




The image is called 'Tube Wear' and from our last collection 'Spring, Cleaning & Summertime'. I stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored her with my Copics. I've added super fine Flower Soft at her feet to make it look like she is standing on sand. The DP is from Bo Bunny and the sentiment stamp is from SU! To add some glitz I used Platinum, Star Dust, Xmas red and yellow Stickles.


Here are some more close-ups:










I hope I could get you a little inspired and please join us in our challenge, will ya?!

And don't forget to stop by on Wednesday for the new BnW release and the chance of winning a fab prize!

I've also extended my candy until June 21st! To enter please click here!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Iris,i love your image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Wednesday Iris. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)