October 7, 2009

Belles 'n Whistles Guest Design Team Call!!!

Hello Friends! How about becoming a guest designer for Belles 'n Whistles? Does that sound great? Are you interested? You were waiting for it?! Well .....than you should go and check the Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles combined blog for more information :-) Summer will announce the Belles 'n Whistles GDT call today at the Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles combined blog!
The call will run from October 7th - October 19th. For all detailed information and how to enter the GDT call visit our blog. Hope to see you all there and good luck! :-)

I also want to share something with you :-) On Saturday I participated in The World Cardmaking Day Challange over at Susana's blog Follow Your Heart (SCACD). And what can I say....I WON!!!!!!! YAY! Yipieeee!!! I am super excited about this and the great prize Susana was offering for 2 winners. And I am really delighted to be one of them! Thank you so much again Susana! You can see my card for the challenge here!


Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)