September 16, 2009

Birthday Cards - Thank You! :-)

Hi all! Hope everyone's having a great week so far! Today I like to show you some of the cards/bags I received from dear friends for my birthday last week :-) At this point I like to thank you all again so much for making my birthday extraordinary special with your wonderful and gorgeous gifts and beeeeautiful cards!!!!!!!! You all are amazingly talented and I'm so lucky to have friends like you!


This absolutely stunning gift bag and matching card I received from my dear friend and DT member Peta





For more detailed pictures of this awesome gift set click here



This absolutely gorgeous little book was made by my dear friend and DT member Marina




To see close ups and all the details click here



And last but not least I like to show you this dream in violet :-)
My wonderful friend and DT member Nicolchen made this gorgeous card:





All the detailed pics can be seen here



Have you visited our Belles 'n Whistles blog lately? The DT is posting stunning creations everyday (Mo-Fr) for your inspiration. You'll also have the chance of winning a stamp frequently, just by leaving a comment! And there are more GREAT news to come :-) There will be a new release VERY soon. So make sure you check the Belles 'n Whistles blog regularly to be one of the first to hear the big news and have the chance of winning a great prize!



Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Those are just gorgeous Iris! You lucky girl! Wonderful to hear you had a marvelous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)