April 17, 2009

Hero Ian - ROP DT




This card is a special one for my husbands birthday on Monday. I made it on behalf of friends and he'll get it on Monday then togehter with all his other surprises ;-) So and today I'm going to make my card for him - at least I try! Hope I can find enough time today to do it:-) Oh and if you wonder that I already posted my cards for him here on the blog...he is not checking my blog as he can see all my work in reality everyday ;-)
I also made this card as part of the ROP DT!
Most of the material I used you'll find at Roses on Paper!
For detailed Info on all the products used check the "Cards Recipe" at the end of the post.

Don't forget the Magnolia Chasing Butterfly Collection is now coming soon to
Roses on Paper!
Check back often for news and updates!

**** Still a few days left to participate in our ROP Candle Challenge****
click here for details
I can't believe that everybody is scared of trying that technique! It is not difficult at all!
Come on ladies give it a try!!!!!!!!
The prize you can win is gorgeous! See for yourself:




So I hope I will see some more entries over the weekend!

Now for the card...here it is:
























Card Recipe:

all highlighted products can be found at Roses on Paper


Stamps/Stempel: The Greeting Farm - Hero Ian Set (Text and Images)
Colored with/ Coloriert mit: Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Paper/Papier: CS Bazill , DP Basic Grey - Archaic
Other/Sonstiges: Eyelets, Brads, Safety Pin,
Cord , 3D Crystal Glaze


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant card Iris, perfect for a male, your colouring is sensational. I really like how you have done the goggles.. brilliant. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris die Karte ist megaklasse...die Brillengläser sind der Hit...sehen total echt aus...zur Gestaltung und der Coloration kann ich nur wie immer sagen einfach PERFEKT!!!

    Liebe Grüße Nicolchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card, inside and out! Cool how you did the glasses all shiny! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boah ist die wider super geworden, das Motiv gefällt mir auch total gut und du hast wieder wahnsinnig toll coloriert

    LG Manu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Iris!! You're so good at male cards!! Just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)