March 9, 2009

Farmer Anya meets "A Spoon Full of Sugar" challenge




Today's card I made for the "A Spoon Full of Sugar" challenge. This weeks theme is "Torn Edges"....what a great challenge, I had real fun creating my card and think that torn edges always are giving a nice detail! And I also thought my new Farmer Anya from The Greeting Farm would make a great image to go with the torn edges as well as the new paper "Marakech" from Basic Grey! These are two of my newest additions to my Greeting Farm and paper collection which I got from Summer's store Roses on Paper!

Oh and I will be back with a second post today to let you all know about our brand new blog from the ROP DT!

















Card Recipe:

all highlighted products can be found at Roses on Paper


Stamps/Stempel: Farmer Anya from The Greeting Farm
Colored with/ Coloriert mit: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Refills

Paper/Papier: DP from Basic Grey - Marakesh, CS from Bazill and
Other/Sonstiges: Prima Flowers, Ribbon/Band,
Center Kisses,
Charm, Eyelets, Button/Knopf, selfmade hat pin, selbstgemachter Dekopin


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. A stunning card Iris, just love these stamps, she looks good whatever shes doing!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice, I just love your attention to details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a nice card and a funny stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris, you have created a beautiful card for the challenge! I love the coloring you have done and the use of papers! =)
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iris, I love your coloring of her...and all your corners are gorgeous, love the layers and tearing too, fab card! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your cards. They have so much wonderful detail to them. Receiving one of them would be like getting a gift. can you telll me how you mail them with the added beading pins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Iris... all the DT is creating such beautiful cards!! This is GOFRGEOUS!! I love those papers, that pin.. mmmm and your colouring is simply delightful! i can stay lloking at this card for hourd!! lol

    Hugs ... I can't wait for mine to arrive!! I'm always the last to get anything!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is stunning Iris, I love the colour combo and all the extra little details you have added to the card. Thanks for the info about the ROP project blog I am just off to have a look. Have a fabby evening

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love everything about it! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! And all the details are stunning!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Iris! Thank you also for putting the link to Anki's Sweethearts up there. Will be looking for more of your creations my friend! Anki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die Karte ist wieder klasse geworden. Iris, schau mal bei mir vorbei, ich hab das was für dich.
    LG Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW ist die wieder schööön...
    klasse sind auch wieder die vielen kleinen Details...einfach TRAUMHAFT dieses Kärtchen...

    LG Nicolchen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!! I just got this set as well, can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,ist das wieder ein zauberhaftes Kärtchen!
    Wieder so tolle Details und wunderschön gestalltet!
    Wie immer ein TRAUM! ;-)

    LG Manu!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wie niedlich ist die denn, ein ganz tolles Motiv und von der Umsetzung müssen wir ja gar nicht mehr reden, bei dir gibt es ja nur perfekte Karten! Absolut genial!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your attention to detail. There is an award for you on my blog, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Greeting Farm card is adorable. I'm really liken these stamps. How was the launch tonight? Could you hear it from your house? Our best friend is the Commander this time around. We went to his last one and it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. die karte ist total schön geworden und deine Coloration ist immer soooo genial

    LG Manu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)