April 9, 2009

Gorjuss RAK and Friday Sketchers Challenge # 46




Surprise! Yesterday when I checked my mail box (snail mail ;-) ) I found a package from my dear friend Nicole. She'd sent me this absolutely adorable card



AND the Gorjuss Girl Foxy. Yay!!! Thaaaaank you again Nicolchen, I adore these Gorjuss stamps! So guess what I did today...lol... I quickly mounted my new stamp and started creating...
My card is also my entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers Challenge # 46. Heidi made a fabulous sketch! Thanks!
















I colored Foxy using my Copics. These are the colors I used:


0-E0000-E000-E00-E11-E25-E29-E31-R20-R22-R35-YG91-YG95

And there are some amazing blog candies at my dear friends Jodi and Nicole's blog!
You won't miss this! Go and check it out!

Card Recipe:

all highlighted products can be found at Roses on Paper


Stamps/Stempel: Gorjuss Foxy - Sugar Nellie
Colored with/ Coloriert mit:
Copics
Paper/Papier: Base card Laura Ashley, CS Whitewash from Core'dinations & Bazill,
Image stamped on Curious Irisdescent Cryogen White
Other/Sonstiges: Prima Flowers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, CB Embossing Folder,
Ribbon/Band, Charm,
Selfadhesive Decorative Pearls, Martha Stewart Punch.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. a beautiful card Iris. what a fantastic job you have done colouring your image. gorjuss. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, wunderschön ist das Kärtchen ... freue mich Dir eine Freude gemacht zu haben :0))) ... war schon lange mal überfällig ;0) ...


    LG Nicolchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, fantastic layout and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card wit a sweet image, I love the Gorjuss Girls and your coloring is beautiful.

    I wish you happy easter

    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Iris dear. Happy easter :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Iris,
    This is a great card love the coloring and the detail of the embossed layer and the rest of the details are stunning esp. the charm :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Iris,such a beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzy, that Corjus card looks so bright and beautiful! Great colours and so lovely details.
    Hugs,
    Aija

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)