Get Well Soon

Happy TGIF! I want to show you 2 cards today I made with Whimsy Stamps newest Quick Card Fronts - Take Care Bears.



On the first one I combined the NEW QCF's Take Care Bears with the NEW Get Well Soon Word and Shadow die set and the Retro Mod die set that had been released in May. I used 3 different colored colored cardstock sheets - violet, purple and white as well as white glitter paper. A few Sparkle Gems finish off my card. (a linked product list can be found at the end of this post).



On my second QCF card for today I combined the A2 Checkerboard die, Simple Sentiment Strips and NEW Comic Speech Bubbles 2 die set. A bit of Stickles Glitter Glue on the flowers and a few matching sequins add the finishing touch to this card.


Products used to create this card:

Whimsy Stamps Store









This Calls For Confetti Store

 





Other items used:

   



 








 



Cardstock info: The cardstock I use is 110lbs/300gsm for card bases, die cut pieces and if my card has just 1 or two layers. For more layers or intricate die cuts I use 65lb/175gsm cardstock. I don't list my cardstock here because I buy locally.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,




Comments