Dream Big! & Yummy Cupcakes!

Hey Friends! Aren't Ellies just adorable? This little guy is from the recently released Elephantastic clear stamp set by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps. I colored this cutie with my Derwent Inktense Blocks and Inktense Pencils and a waterbrush.



I kept the design simple. I used the Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle die set to cut out my cardstock layers. To make the image pop I cut out the middle layer from a pink  sheet of the 6x6 Mix 'n Match 2 papers.
The sentiment was stamped on two little tags that I cut out using the Bookmark & Tags die set. I used burlap string to attach them to the sheer pink  organza ribbon. 3 pink confetti sequins are the only embellishments in addition to the organza ribbon. 


Here are two more cards I created using the Creative Cupcakes Quick Card Fronts (QCF's).






All our QCF's make for fast, fun and easy cards! These cupcake QCFs are especially yummy and versatile for many occasions like birthdays, anniversaries etc. Just add some die cuts and a sentiment to make it yours and be done with it. Or even faster, use the QCFs alone on a card base, just add a few sequins, pearls or glitter and voila - done in under 5 minutes! These are perfect for the time when you don't have enough time to create a handmade card from 'scratch' but also do not want to give a store bought card. 

Whimsy Stamps Store













This Calls For Confetti Store

 



Other items used:

   







 





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,






Comments