Chocolate Sweetheart - A Quick Card

Hello Everyone! Whimsy Stamps Quick Card Fronts are making creating cards easy, fast & fun! We are all busy and even as an avid card maker I don't have always the time to make elaborate cards when I need one. Or can take the time to color images. This is when Whimsy's Quick Card Fronts come in quite handy. They come in  A2 (5.5" x 4.25") size. printed on high-quality papers and toner cards. Each pack includes 8 sheets of full color designs along with 2 sheets of complementing sentiments for a total of 10 sheets per pack.


For my card I used one sheet of the Chocolate Sweetheart Quick Card Fronts. I used the Connected Hearts Frame die to create a die cut shadow effect. I die cut the included sentiment using the NEW Quick Stacks 1 die. A few sequins and sparkle gems finish off this quick card. 


Whimsy Stamps products used:







Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. I love the way you used the heart die on top of the card front, it really jazz’s up the entire card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)