New Mini Release @ Whimsy Stamps - Happy Hauntings

Welcome to another Mini-Release from Whimsy Stamps! 
It's all about Halloween again *spooky*.

My first card was created using the NEW Monster Parade die set together with the Spooky large word die, Build a Graveyard die set (bats only) and A2 Wonky Window 3 die. Psssssst, the awesome paper for my BG is from a paper pack that will be released a bit later this month, so keep your eyes peeled! This card was created with dies only, no stamping involved.


The second card I want to share is made very quickly. I used the fabulous NEW Halloween Expressions stencil. The sentiment is from the NEW Spirited Sentiments set. I chose a layering cardstock that matches the color I used for the sponged face and added black half pearls to the eyes and my card was done! 


Here is a list of all Whimsy products used:


    

     

   3D Foam Circles - Black - Whimsy Stamps   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive


Thanks for visiting me here today and make sure to check out the Whimsy Inspiration FB group for more awesome inspiration from the fabulous Whimsy Team!

Hugs,














 
       
     



Comments