I've Got You Covered


Hey Folks, Happy Monday! Have you seen the super cute **FREE** digi by Dustin Pike - Toilet Paper Dudley? He is available for free over in the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Group.

Here is my take on that cutie patootie:

I colored him with Copics. The background I made using the Twinkle Stencil together with NUVO Embellishment Mousse 'Coastal Surf'. I also added some lime Stickles dots inbetween the twinkles to make it match my image better. 


The sentiment is included with the image and I cut it out using the Quick Strip dies. I also added some die cut clouds.

Here are two close-ups:



I've added some 3D Glaze to his eyes.


Here is a link list of all Whimsy products used:
(I am part of Whimsy Stamps Affiliated Program. By clicking and buying through my links I get a small compensation that helps me afford my hobby/running this blog. This is at absolutely NO additional cost to you. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!)




   Twinkle Stencil   Quick Strips Die Set   Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

3D Foam Squares - White     Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,   
 

Comments

  1. This is my favorite incarnation of this image I've seen! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)