January 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps January Paper Door Kit - Sugar Rush

Welcome to the January 2020 Paper Door Release! The newest kit is available now in the Whimsy store and is called 'Sugar Rush'!


Here are some details about the kit:

Whimsy Stamps is excited to share our PAPER DOOR kits for 2020! Now your monthly crafty goodness delivered right to your front door is even more affordable, and includes even more exclusive Whimsy Stamps products!

BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month
Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative
                designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Sweet as Sugar" created exclusively for
                PAPER DOOR
COMPLEMENTING "Sugar Rush" 4x3 stamp set and large rubber background stamp   
                "Sweets", designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
SPECIAL EDITION "Sweet Word and Shadow Die" introduced especially for
                PAPER DOOR
PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects


For my first card I used the lollipops from the 'Sweet as Sugar' clear stamp set included with the kit.

I colored the lollipops with Tombow Alcohol brush markers and cut them out. The word 'Sweet' was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (as was the rest of the sentiment) and cut out using the "Sweet Word and Shadow Die"


Here are two angled shots:



For the background I wanted a subtle pattern so I stamped the large rubber background stamp "Sweets" with Versamark ink onto white cardstock and heat embossed white. It's hard to catch the white on white in the photo but I think you can see it here in this shot.


We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:

NO minimums
NO subscriptions to commit to
NO wait lists to sweat out
NO multi-tier pricing

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!


Here is a link list of all Whimsy products used:
(I am part of Whimsy Stamps Affiliated Program. By clicking and buying through my links I get a small compensation that helps me afford my hobby/running this blog. This is at absolutely NO additional cost to you. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!)



     Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) 

  3D Foam Circles - White


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)