Happy New Year's Eve!

Hey Friends Happy New Year's Eve! Welcome to my blog today and to my last post for this year! It's the time of the year where a lot of us dealing with the sniffles, coughing or if it's worse even the flu! So why not sending some love and making someones miserable time a little bit more bearable? Here is a get well card using the 'Get Well' clear stamp set by Dustin Pike from Whimsy's December release.

I colored the adorable image using Karin Brushmarker Pro pens. There's also a little January release sneak peek on this card. You might want to be paying attention to the background ;-)
I used the stencil, Distress ink (tumbled glass) and a blender brush to create the BG. 



To add some accents I used FaDoodles in two of the corners. Some sequins and jewels finish off my card.

Please make sure to come back tomorrow where I will have a new release creation up here on my blog to kick off the new year. The new release is STUNNING and you don't want to miss it!


Here is a list of all Whimsy products used on my card:




*NEW Get Well Clear Stamps    *NEW FaDoodles   Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cerise 375   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive

  
 VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   3D Foam Circles - White



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


Comments