November 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps November Release - Bunny Delivery

Hello Everyone! It's this time of the month again - Whimsy Release Time! You will find the whole Whimsy November Release available in the store now!

Here is my first project for this release using Bunny Delivery, colored with Karin Brushmarker Pro pens. This was also one of the Make&Takes at the recent Whimsy Workshop Weekend.

After coloring I fussy cut the images and trimmed the sentiments. I used foam tape to attach the images to the card front for a 3D effect.


The pink glitter panel is die cut using the Peekaboo Window 4 die.  Some glitter snow was added for even more dimension and to create a snow effect on the trees. A few added buttons complete my card.




Whimsy products used to create this card:


*NEW Bunny Delivery Clear Stamps   Peekaboo Window 4 Die   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    

Crafty Foam Tape White   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)