November 23, 2019

Happy BirdDay!

Happy Saturday! Here is a cute little birdie birthday card I made recently. The image is from the adorable Tweetie Pie clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.

I colored the cute birdies with pencils (Polychromos, Prismas and Luminance) and fussy cut them. For the background I cut out a circle from a piece of masking paper and inked the circle with Distress Inks (tumbled glass, wilted violet, blueprint sketch) on a white piece of cardstock.


I then stamped the branch with Versafine Clair Pinecone ink. The sentiment and the music notes were stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Using foam tape I adhered the birds to the background panel and layered it on to a blue cardbase.  I added Stickles Stardust to the snow on the branch as well as to the birds hat and scarf. A few clear sequins and a blue seed bead finish off my card.




Here is a link list of Whimsy products used:

*NEW Tweetie Pie Clear Stamps    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) 

Crafty Foam Tape White   Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust   Sparkletz - Baby Boy   Sequin Pack - Morning Glow


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with more inspiration projects from Whimsy Stamps!
So stay tuned! Have a nice weekend.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)