September 4, 2019

Whimsy Stamps September Release - Falling Leaves and a Pumpkin Shaker

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm a bit late this month sharing my release creations. Hurricane Dorian is to blame for that! We are safe and made it through the storm without any damage to the house this time, yay!! We are utmost thankful for that and are feeling horrible for everyone who was not so lucky and got hit hard by this catastrophic storm. <3 

On my first release creation I used the beautiful NEW Falling Leaves BG stamp and NEW Build-a-Pumpkin Patch die set. As well as the older Thanks Word and Shadow die.

 
I stamped the Falling Leaves BG onto Strathmore Tan Mixed Media paper with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embosing powder. Then I colored the BG using Brusho paint powder. Colors I used are: Leaf Green, Yellow, Orange, Scarlet and Dark Brown.


To create the shaker I used the large pumpkin die from the Build-a-Pumpkin Patch die set. I die cut the pumpkin twice from orange glitter cardstock. I hand cut a window in one of the pumpkindie cuts using a craft knife and covered it from the backside with a piece of clear film. I used Shaker Maker Foam Tape to assemble the shaker. The filling is made from mini pumpkin and leave die cuts included with the Build-a-Pumpkin Patch die set and various Sparkletz and sequins.

The leaves around the pumpkin shaker are also die cut using the Build-a-Pumpkin Patch die set and then colored with Brusho's. To give them some more detail I clear embossed them and added sprinkles of Fran-tage shabby chic embosing powder to some. For the sentiment I used the Thanks Word and Shadow die , black cardstock and glossy white cardstock.


Whimsy products used to create my card:

*NEW Falling Leaves Background Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die Set     *NEW Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set   WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular   

WOW! Embossing Powder - Clear Gloss Regular   Sparkletz - Creepy   Shaker Fun Tin - Snowballs   

Shaker Maker Foam Tape - White   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive 


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)