September 24, 2019

Scary Creepy Crawlies

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I am a huge animal lover...as long as they have not more than 4 legs! Oh and no legs are ok too (yes, I like snakes :-D ). But if it comes to spiders...YIKES...I scream and run...LOL . However, if all spiders would look as cute as these creepy crawlies, called Fuzzy Spiders from Whimsy Stamps, I would probably change my mind....hahaha.



The background was inked with Distress Inks Seedless Preserves and Mustard Seed and I've added dots of Stardust Stickles glitter glue.


So, this is my first slimline card and what can I say...I love this new and very popular format. The best thing about it is that Whimsy Stamps has the NEW and innovative Slimline Dies which are perfect for this kind of cards! The one I used here is called Slimline Postage die.


The spiders hats and eyes I colored using watercolor pencils. I actually had planned on using my Copics but when I started coloring I realized I stamped with Versafine Clair ink. So I had to switch to a different medium.

Here is my list of Whimsy products used on my card:


*NEW Fuzzy Spiders Clear Stamps   **NEW Slimline Postage Die     Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    

Crafty Foam Tape White   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)


Thanks for visiting me today here on my blog!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)