July 14, 2019

Beach Retreat!

Happy Sunday Everyone! I'm here today with a CAS watercolor card showcasing the Beach Retreat clear stamp set. This is a wonderful and versatile set and makes for a quick card. It is also ideal for watercolor beginners because of the simple scene.  

I stamped on the back of a Canson XL 140lb watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. To color the image I used my Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils from Faber Castell. The sentiment is included in the set.


I used a black card base and layered the image onto a piece of the Mermaid designer papers


For a bit of bling I finished off my card by adding some gemstones. 


Here is a list of all the Whimsy goodies I used on my card:

*NEW Beach Retreat Clear Stamps   *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)

Sparkletz - Winter Wishes   Sparkletz - Peppermint Jazz

Thanks for visiting me here today!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)