June 20, 2019

Caregiver Hugs - NEW Whimsy Cancer Stamp Sets

Hello Friends! Welcome to my blog today. I have a special card to share which I made using one of the NEW Whimsy cancer stamps sets releasing today.  Cancer Sucks, Caregiver Hugs, and Cause AwerenessUnfortunately, cancer has affected or will affect us all at some point.  While the the toll the disease can take on our lives can be heartbreaking, a word of encouragement or hug is always welcome.  It is our hope that these stamp sets will bring a smile or some hope to those in that valley. 

Here is my card using  Caregiver Hugs :

I colored the image with Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils and stamped onto Canson 140lb watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.


Here is a shot from another angle and you can see that I've also added some sparkle to the image. I also used the new Checkerboard Doodles BG stamp and the Otter 6x6 designer papers



Several members of the Whimsy CT are also sharing beautiful creations using these sets so be sure to check them out.
Deb


Here are the Whimsy products I used for my card:

   *NEW Caregiver Hugs Clear Stamps      *NEW Checkerboard Doodles Background Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Otters    

Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive     Crafty Foam Tape White

VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust   


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful and supportive card for such difficult circumstances. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)