May 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps May Release - Gnome Me So Well

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Whimsy Stamps May Release! Here is a card I made with the NEW Gnome Me So Well clear set.

I love frogs! <3 So when I first saw this set I knew immediately that I had to make a card using this super cute froggie with his tongue hanging out. I colored using Copics. I also used the Wavy Stitched Squares dies and the Polka Dot stencil to create the background. The sentiment is included in the stamp set.

Here are a few more shots:

I also used a white pen for some highlights and Stardust Stickles for glitzy details.




Whimsy products used:



   *NEW Gnome Me So Well Clear Stamps   Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set   Polka Dot Stencil     Crafty Foam Tape White  Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   

Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive    

VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)     Enamel Dots - Summer Breeze   Enamel Dots - Winter Wishes    VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)   White Embossing Powder    Distress Ink Mini Pad - Mermaid Lagoon      


Thanks for stopping by today! 

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)