February 23, 2019

Epic Birthday Wishes

Happy Saturday All! I have a birthday card to share to today. It's for a special crafty friend of mine and I hope she'll like it :-)

I used the Woolly Mammoth red rubber cling stamp from Whimsy's Crissy Armstrong collection. I just love all of Crissys animal images and the adorable mammoth is no exception!


I colored the adorable mammoth using my Copics (E21, E23, E25, E29, E95, W4, W2, W0) and fussy cut it. I kept my card real simple and only used a panel of an older Graphic45 DP as background for my image.



Here is a closer look at the cute primeval creature.



I used FA Doodles to add some details and a few sequins and glitter enamel dot to embellish this clean and simple card.


Whimsy store goodies:

*NEW Woolly Mammoth Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW FaDoodles    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   

Crafty Foam Tape White  Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   

Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive  VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)   Enamel Dots - Winter Wishes  

  Sequin Tin - Party Time


Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)