November 5, 2018

Whimsy Stamps New November Release - Snowman & Friend


Hello All! Today I have a creation to show which uses the NEW Snowman and Friend image by Lee Holland. 


This sweet image was colored using watercolors (Altenew water colors). I stamped onto Canson XL 140lbs watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.. I almost always use the smoother backside of the paper to my stamping images on. The background panel on the left side was stamped with the NEW Cozy Blanket BG stamp and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. The die cut trees are the NEW Snowy Trees Die Set. I've added Glitter Snow to the trees branches for an even more snowy effect. The sentiment is from the You're My Jolly sentiment set that was released last month. To embellish my card I used some Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue on the snow and added a button and two Sparkletz stars. 


Here are the products I used:


*NEW Snowman and Friend Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW Cozy Blanket Background Rubber Cling Stamp   *NEW Snowy Trees Die Set      *NEW You're My Jolly Clear StampsDistress Ink Mini Pad - Seedless Preserves    Sparkletz - Crystal Stars  Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive

   Crafty Foam Tape White    VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)      Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust


Have fun creating and don't forget to show your Whimsy creations in out FB group

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Hugs,


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)