September 20, 2018

Haunted Corny Candy Corns - September PaperDoor Kit

Hello Crafty Friends! I am back today with more Corny Candy Corn PaperDoor inspiration. 


This time in the haunted version....uuuuhhh spooky! LOL! I colored the little fellas with Distress Crayons and a clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. The DP papers are digital papers that are included with the PaperDoor kit and will be available for download once you purchase your kit.
To buy this months PaperDoor please click HERE

The sentiment is from the You're my Boo clear sentiment set. I stamped it with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut it out.




Here are the links to the Paper Door Kit depending on your location - the postage is included in the price shown:




Don't forget that the Paper Door Kits are only available until August 25th! Make sure you get yours today. 
 I also want to mention that this is NOT a subscription. If you buy this box there are no strings attached. You will only buy this one box and no obligations to buy the next one! So feel free to buy with confidence and without pressure of a subscription.


Whimsy products used:

    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)                      
*NEW You're My Boo Clear Stamps   Wink of Stella Brush - Clear   Crafty Foam Tape White 




Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)