September 23, 2018

Halloween Treat Bag - September Paper Door

Happy Sunday All! Are you working on your Halloween Treat Bags already? I made another one with the Whimsy PaperDoor September kit.





I used one of the orange striped treat bags that came with the kit and stamped on some smaller candy corns in black. I filled it with candy and tied it up with the black and white gingham ribbon - also included in the kit. To decorate I die cut a tombstone using the tombstone die set from the kit as well as the shiny orange glitter cardstock. The sentiment is from the September release called You're My Boo. I stamped with black ink and fussy cut the two words. I glued them to the glitter tombstone together with some die cut bats.

Here are the links to the Paper Door Kit depending on your location - the postage is included in the price shown:




I want to mention that this is NOT a subscription. If you buy this box there are no strings attached. You will only buy this one box and no obligations to buy the next one! So feel free to buy with confidence and without pressure of a subscription.


Whimsy products used:

    Nuve - Deluxe Adhesive      VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)                      
*NEW You're My Boo Clear Stamps     Crafty Foam Tape White     Nuvo - Glitter Drops - White Blizzard     




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)