July 9, 2018

Sunshine - Multi Window Shaker Card

Happy Monday Friends! This was one of my class projects from the Whimsy 2018 Craft Retreat. This was a hand-out kit for attendees to take home as my actual class project was a mixed media canvas which I will be sharing here a little later this week :-)


This is a Multi-Window-Shaker Card which I created using the largest die from the  Shaker Maker Rectangle die set and the Wavy Edger Die set. Each window is it's own shaker so to speak. The background was created using different colors of Shimmer Mist sprays. Sentiment is from the Scripted Everyday Sentiments.


The image is an Elisabeth Bell image called Sunshine. I fussy cut her and the little doggy and I then colored them with Copics (see below for list of colors used). The paper I used is a very pretty shimmery, wavy soft green cardstock that was included with an older PaperDoor kit. Unfortunately it is very hard to photograph and does not show in the picture. But that paper is stunning in real life!

Copics used:


Skin: E000,00,11 21 04
Hair: E50, 53, 55, 35
Clothes: RV32, 34, 17, 19, YG13 
Doggie: E30, 31, 33, 35, 37



Whimsy products used:


*NEW Wavy Edgers Die Set      Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set    Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)    VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Sequin Tin - Mixed Berry*NEW Sunshine


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)