July 20, 2018

More July PaperDoor Inspiration

Today I am back with two more cards I made with this months PaperDoor Beaucoup Bouquet. 



No coloring on this card, only used the dies and embossed image and the scrumptious  PaperDoor  papers. I also added a bit to the inside of the card:






Here is my second PaperDoor card for today, this time colored with distress inks that are included in the box :


I stamped the image with Versafine Clair Morning Mist and part of the sentiment is stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink. The word birthday was die cut and is from the Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday die set - which is on SALE at the moment! Sentiment is from the Salty Hair clear stamp set.



I decorated the card with some sequins, a rhinestone and a silver thread which is attached to the rhinestone.


Whimsy products used:

     *NEW Salty Hair       Delicata Small Ink Pad - Silvery ShimmerShaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday   Sequin Bag - Shine   Sequin Bag - Greyscale



Here are the links to the Paper Door Kit depending on your location - the postage is included in the price shown:





Don't forget that the Paper Door Kits are only available until July 25th! Make sure you get yours today. 
 I also want to mention that this is NOT a subscription. If you buy this box there are no strings attached. You will only buy this one box and no obligations to by the next one! So feel free to buy with confidence and without pressure of a subscription.

Thanks for dropping in today! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. I'll be back on Monday with more PaperDoor inspiration!


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creation Iris! You bring those kits to life hun. Every creation is utterly fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)