June 29, 2018

Mermaid Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone! I am back from an awesome weekend last week. I had the pleasure to be teaching again at the 3. Whimsy Stamps Craft Retreat and had a blast meeting old friends and making new ones. Can't wait until next time! <3 All my crafty goodies are now unpacked and put back in place in my craft room. The Whimsy July release is right around the corner and I am busy creating for that as well as the July PaperDoor kit. So keep your eyes peeled for some new goodies coming soon to my blog here.

Here is one of my projects I had prepared as a kit for attendees at the retreat to take home. It uses the Let's Be Mermaids clear set from this months release.


I colored the image with Copics and cut it out. The background was done using Post-it tape to create the wonky rectangle shape, blended some Distress inks using blending brushes  and stamped the Seashell Background  with Versamark ink. Sentiment is from the  Scripted Everyday SentimentsA layer of blue glitter paper, some clear sequins and Nuvo drops complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back Sunday with one of my Whimsy Stamps July Release creations.

Copcis used:

Tail: BV000,00,02,04,08 -  BG49,15,32,10 - RV69,66,63,19,05
Skin: E000,00,11, R20
Hair: Y00,11,15 – YR23


Whimsy Stamps Products:

*NEW Everyday Scripted Sentiments   Morning Glow Sequin Pack     Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black    Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)       *NEW Let's Be Mermaids

Nuvo - Glitter Drops - Gold Coast   *NEW Seashell Background   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) 


Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)