April 5, 2018

Have an Esspresso-ly Great Day!

Hey Peeps! Today I have another card made with one of Whimsy's new clear sets from the April release. The set is called Espresso-ly Great. Perfect set for me as I am a huge coffee lover and it is so versatile you can make cards for anyone including masculine cards.



The background was made using the coffee beans image from the set. First I stamped the beans several times with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then sponged the background very ligtly with Distress tea dye ink. I actually did not use a sponge I used one of my Clarity brushes for that. It gives a softer effect. Then I stamped the beans with Distress tea dye ink between the white images. 
The cup image was stamped and fuzzy cut. I colored with Copics. I've added clear glaze to the coffee in the cup. The brown frame was die cut with the smaller rectangle from the ShakerMaker Rectangle die set. The sentimen is included with the clear set.

Please find below links to most products I've used available in the Whimsy store

Whimsy products used:

 *NEW Shaker Maker Combo Die Set    Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)     White Embossing Powder      Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 3     *NEW Espresso-ly Great   Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black     Sugar Maple Sequin Pack  



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iris, love your fun card, the image made me smile.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)