March 15, 2018

See-Through Shaker Card -- Happy Birthday

Hello Friends! My creation today uses several products from Whimsy's March release. All Whimsy products I've used are listed below! 

I made a see-through shaker card today using the  'Fly by' clear set, Shiplap background stamp and the Shaker Maker Rectangle die set from the recent release. The word die 'Birthday' I've used is an oldie but goodie. 



The frame and background were created with distress inks and the Shiplap background stamp which I stamped with Versamark ink and white heat embossed. The shaker filling are different mixed sequins. The plane, clouds and happy sentiment are from the  'Fly by' set and I colored with Copics. The word birthday was die cut from black glitter paper. 

Here is a picture from another angle:




Whimsy products used:

 *NEW Fly By     VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black    Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 1   Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 2   Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   White Embossing Powder   Painted Garden Sequin Pack   *NEW Farmhouse Shiplap Background      *NEW Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set




Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)