August 27, 2017

Boo To You!


Happy Sunday All! Today I have a one layer card to share. I used the NEW Whimsy Boo To You clear set from the August release. This card is a little smaller and measures 4" x 5". Because there is only one layer..well yeah I popped up the image with foam tape for just a little bit dimension, and almost no embellies on there it will ship well in the mail and also can be done quickly. Ideal for a last minute Halloween card.



I stamped the image onto Hammermill cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the little ghost with Copics (C4, C2, C0, B41, BV08, BV04, BV02, BV000) and fuzzy cut him. The senmtiment is from the same Boo To You clear set. I stamped the set with Versamagic and heat embossed using black, fine detail embossing powder. The background was done using a Distress Spritzer Tool and a black Distress Marker. For the white splatters I used watered down Gesso and a brush. For some sparkle I used a Wink of Stella clear brush pen on the glasses and added a tiny dot of glossy enamel on the tongue. A few sequins and tiny rhinestones finish off the card.


Whimsy Products used:

*NEW Boo to You


Hugs,
Iris



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)