April 3, 2017

For Mom


Hi All!

Whimsy Stamps April's digital release is now available.  We have images, sentiments, and 6x6 papers all available for instant download - perfect for those that like instant gratification.
Please visit the Whimsy blog to see all the new digital goodies.

Digital images are great because you can flip images, use the computer to “mask” and combine images and backgrounds, and re-size everything to suit your personal projects before you print them off.

Here is my release card using the New Digital Sentiment Set "For Mom 3" as well as some papers from the Mint Green Dark Papers digital set.


I colored with Copics and also used some Sequins and Enamel dots.


Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Iris, I like the freshness the white background and colorful flowers 🌺 give to this card! Care to share your copic colors with me?

    Have an awesome week!
    Deb 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)