June 10, 2016

Whimsy Stamps June Rubber Release - Final Day


Welcome to Day 3 of our ...
Whimsy Stamps June Rubber Release News and Inspiration


Over the past 2 days we showcased 9 *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps, 2 new Clearly Whimsy Sets and Brand new Whimsy Designer Papers and Enamel dots.  All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.

For all the details on how to win some Whimsy Cash please visit the Whimsy Inspirational blog and don't forget to visit my fellow DT members blogs to see their awesome projects with these new products!

Here is my creation for today:

This time I did not color my image. I just stamped Summer Daisy with a brownish-orange ink, cut it out with the Stitched Tag die set and distressed the edges of the tag with brushed corduroy distress ink. I used the new Sentiment Banner dies to stamp my sentiment on which is from the Handmade from Me Clearly Whimsy Set. DP is from the NEW Whimsy Papers Summer Breeze. Other Whimsy dies used: Picket Fence die and Butterfly border die.

  Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)